(BOOKS ARE CLOSED)
New inquiries won't be taken into consideration until next opening
Currently working at
7700 W 44th Avenue, Wheat Ridge CO 80033
Having some trouble?
(frequently asked questions)
• WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
I'm a resident artist at All Sacred, Denver (CO).
• ARE YOU GOING TO TATTOO CLOSE TO MY TOWN SOMEHOW?
I travel a lot throughout the year within the United States. You can check out my tour calendar.
• HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE?
I usually charge by the piece. Depending on size, details, kind of needle I'll be using, the ink (just black or with some hints of color, or solid color), placement, etc.
The minimum is $350, and the full day session is $2000.
Some placements like rib-cage or fingers start at $400.
• HOW CAN I GET A QUOTE?
Send me the "tattoo inquiry" FORM (the one above this current page), filling out all the spaces.
I might ask you more info and then I'll give you a pretty accurate range of price.
For big projects best thing is to work in sessions (full days or half days, depending on your pain tolerance too).
Once I know how the work should be done I will be able to give you a pretty exact estimate for your project.
Keep in mind for my floral designsI mostly work Free hand, as you can see in my portfolio (certain things will still need a stencil but I for the most part I draw directly on the skin, with markers, to create a design that flows better with your body).
• HOW CAN I BOOK AN APPOINTMENT IN DENVER, or any other specific UPCOMING TRIP?
For Denver, books are CLOSED.
They will open again at the end of JANUARY 2022, and only through the INQUIRY FORM.
(Turn on instagram profile notifications to not to miss it).
For all other available destinations, specify the location/convention in the form.
Once the quote is given to you, we'll need a 30% deposit to book an appointment and it will be applied to the final price of your tattoo.
Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. They can last for 4 months, top.
• DO I NEED TO BUY A TICKET FOR A CONVENTION I'M GETTING TATTOOED IN?
Yes, tickets do not depend on the artists, and you need to buy your own, either online (cheaper) or in loco.
• WHAT'S YOUR TATTOO AFTERCARE?
- Leave the plastic wrap for 3 hours, the skin needs to rest with a protection.
Leave it overnight for larger tattoos.
- Remove the plastic and wash it with mild soap and fresh water.
Let it dry or tap it with clean paper towel.
- Apply a very THIN layer of cream (Cure by Happy Ink, Hustle, Lubriderm...) 3 times a day, for 2 or 3 weeks (thin because the tattoo has to breathe), Until the tattoo is completely healed.
Never, never use vaseline or Neosporin, because again, the tattoo has to breathe.
-If you have any pet, be careful with its hair and make sure to have clean sheets;
- Avoid direct sun light for 6 weeks.
- Avoid swimming-pool and the beach, for 3 weeks. Consider the tattoo is an open wound and those places are full of bacteria and there's a high risk of infection.
- Do NOT Workout, at least for 1 week!! This is very important. The tattoo edges will become fuzzy, and you'll compromise the result of the tattoo, forever.
- Quick showers are good (you must clean it), but do not soak the tattoo.
- The tattoo will scab and become itchy, do NOT pick it. You might remove some ink!
- Keep the tattoo clean throughout the whole healing process, without washing it excessively.
Second skin aftercare:
- Leave the second skin on your tattoo for 5 days;
- In case you experience itchiness or abnormal redness during the first 24h it means you’re having a reaction to the adhesive or the plastic, so just remove it (under the shower and slowly) and follow the regular aftercare;
- If the tattoo is too big, and too saturated (with either black or color ink) you’ll end up having too much plasma between your skin and the second skin (commonly called ink-sack). In that case take it off after the firsts 24h, and replace it with a new one: wash it with mild soap and water, let it dry completely, and place a new one. Keep the new one for 5 days;
- You can wet it to shower, but do not soak it for too long;
- don’t workout for a week;
- To remove it, do it under running water and very slowly to avoid damaging the surround area;
- If the second skin peels off to the point where the tattoo gets exposed, take it off. Bacterias can be stuck on the edge and cause an infection;
- After you remove the second skin apply a very THIN layer of lotion (Cure by Happy Ink, Hustle, Lubriderm...) 2 times a day for 1 week, then reduce the amount to once a day or when needed, until the tattoo is completely healed (“thin layer” because the tattoo has to breathe to heal properly);
Never use vaseline or Neosporin, because the tattoo has to breathe and they are too thick.
- Keep the tattoo clean throughout the whole healing process, but do not over wash it unless you see dirt (more than 3 times a day it can be too much).
- Avoid direct sun light for 6 weeks.
- Avoid swimming-pool and the beach, for 3 weeks.
- The tattoo will scab and become itchy, do NOT pick it. You might remove some ink.
• WOULD YOU DO A COVER-UP?
My style is not really suitable for cover-ups but some exceptions can be made, or another style can be chosen. Each tattoo is different, so in this case send me a direct E-MAIL with the following information:
- a close up picture of the existing tattoo;
- the exact size of it;
- a picture a bit from far, not too much, but enough to see the body placement;
- an approximate size, meaning the limits for the final cover up size, so I understand the skin space I'm working with;
- ultimately any references/ideas you have for the cover up concept.
PS. I do cover ups or fixings only at the studio in Miami, Equilattera and soon only in Denver, All Sacred; I won't accept this kind of work in conventions, with no exceptions. Thank you for understanding.
For any other question feel free to send me a message. 🌿